Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: AG created character dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep seeing, in random places, other characters that have been made using AG dolls. Like zipporah.
    I was wondering what other characters we have all made from these dolls?

    I have made clara montoya, josefina's sister, out of the marisol doll.

    What characters have other poeple made and where are they from?

    I have a gotz doll that I turned into the goddess freya, queen of the *******.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't exactly done that but I have made up my own AG character which is a girl from the future!

    OH, sometimes I dress up my Kailey doll to be Annika Hanson from Star Trek Voyager.. But it's not a permanent thing. She can go back and forth between Kailey and Annika.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my husband would love a tasha doll from the star trek series!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who's Tasha? Which series is she from? I have only seen a few episodes of the Original series and just a little bit of Enterprise. Mainly I have only watched Voyager. I just love Voyager. what does Tasha look like, is she an alien or a human? THanks.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she was killed early on in the enterprise series, I think. I'll have to ask him when he gets home. But she was a fighter with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a red uniform.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tasha Yar only lasted for the first season of The Next Generation (the one with Captain Picard [img]smile.gif[/img] ). She had short, light blond hair, and the actress who played her reprised her role in a complicated plot involving time travel and the Romulans. Sheesh, these people in the Star Trek universe just can't stay dead, now can they? It's almost as bad as comic books. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow! That's it! Thanks! You would have just blown my husband away.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, well that's what you get when you grow up with American Girl and Star Trek. Glad I could help! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    But to respond to the topic question, I've often thought about getting AGTs to be Agnes, Agatha, and Nellie. Actually, when Kit came out I considered making her Nellie. But now there's actually an official Nellie doll, so I'm glad I waited on her! I'd still like to get Agnes and/or Agatha, if they came out with curly redheaded AGTs. Not sure the "American Curls" kit could produce the amount of curliness required for the twins. They need AGT 21-grade curls!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 19, 2005 03:13 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member zap_sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm planning on making Elizabeth into a colonial girl named Abigail, Nabby for short. The new brown haired AGT coming out sounds a lot like my friend Larissa so I may get her as well and make up some wacked out Colonial story for the two them.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dolldreamer:
    I keep seeing, in random places, other characters that have been made using AG dolls. Like zipporah.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you talking about my Zipporah? Or is there another Zipporah around?

    AGTeacher created a Nancy Drew doll. My girls are big fans of her, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •